Since 1996, we have been providing high-end, museum-quality design to all of our clients.
"To bring a museum perspective to the everyday experience—
bringing people closer to nature with every step."
Originating with our roots, we've designed exhibits for some of the largest museums in Chicago. Out of this came a realization that this level of quality interpretation was undeveloped when it came to exploring the great outdoors. After seeing way to many poorly designed trail signs, it has become our mission to make the outdoor classroom an educational experience that is accessible for everyone. We've combined our love and appreciation for gardening, nature and exploration with our desire to provide accesible, affordable graphic design. We proudly offer a wide range of services to our clients, as you'll see listed below.
What We Do For You...
- Museum Exhibits
- Trade Show Exhibits
- Wayfinding Signage Systems
- Interpretive Trail Signs
- ADA Tactile Interpretive Signs
- Custom Maps
- Photo Pre-Visualization
- Photo Manipulation
- Educational Materials
- Promotional Materials
- Identity Campaigns
- Vehicle Wraps
- Motion Graphics
- Computer Interactives
- Project Management: project scheduling and budget supervision on large or small jobs.
- Team Coordination: bringing the right team of professionals together to make your project run smoothly.
- Leadership: providing content, direction and guidance throughout the entire process.
- Contracting: bringing professionals with the same museum-quality, content development and fabrication skills to all our projects.