Product Information Guide For:
PULSE DESIGN NATURE SERIES
Interpretive Signs that Educate and Inspire Visitors of All Ages
Designed with Landscape Architects, Park Districts and Forest Preserves in mind, this series of interpretive signs is perfect for explaining the benefits of habitat restoration and preservation.
With over 100 “Ready to Order” interpretive sign panels to choose from, the Pulse Design Nature Series offers you an easy solution for adding museum-quality interpretation panels to your site. Layouts feature rich, informative content, fun facts and scientific accuracy paired with high resolution, visually compelling photography. Each sign is professionally designed to draw visitors into the content and create a lasting appreciation for learning more about the natural world.
Every panel in this series can be “Easily Customized” by our professional staff, with content specifically adapted to match your site, or purchased as-is and ready-to-order. We can change any image and exchange featured copy blocks with content that is a customized specifically for your needs. Let us provide you with high-resolution photography from our extensive image and illustration archive or you can supply your own images to feature on any panel. We offer custom site maps, history interpretation, scientific illustrations and custom content development to accommodate a full range of topics.
We have developed a consistent graphic style that allows you to start small on a limited budget and plan for future expansions of trails or signage as funds and donor opportunities become available. You can feel confident that your entire trail sign system will have a cohesive high-end, museum-quality look, even if you order one piece at a time.
All outdoor signs are produced as a digital high-pressure laminate (dHPL) phenolic panel by iZone Imaging—the method specified most by the National Park Service as well as by most Zoos, Arboretums and Botanic Gardens. We combine the most advanced graphic imaging with proven durability, offering you the toughest, most durable product on the market, backed with a ten-year fabrication warranty.
“Ready to Order” or “Mix and Match,” we will create exactly what you need. Please contact our office for an up-to-date listing of panels available for purchase or customization.
Ideal For These Applications:
• Nature Trails
• Restoration Sites
• Lakes, Ponds or Rivers
• Ephemeral Marshes or Grasslands
• Wildlife Conservation Sites
• Forest Preserves
• Nature Centers
• Community Centers with Permeable Parking Lots
• Landscaped areas with Bioswales
Benefits of Pulse Design Nature Series:
• Promote ecological awareness
• Aid in wildlife recognition
• Suitable for all age groups
• High-resolution printing & superior image quality
• Easy to order
• Extensive selection of ready-to-order signs
• Growing selection of panels added annually
• Customize ANY layout to fit your location
• Fast turn-around
• Mix & Match from our huge selection
• Start with one or two signs and add over time
• Choose from standard sizes: 58"x 36" / 36"x 54" / 24"x 36" / 25"x 25" / 20"x 20" / 14"x 14"
• Durable outdoor product
• UV Resistant, graffiti resistant, burn resistant panels
• Graphics will not delaminate
• 100% Post-consumer recycled core panels
• Powder-coated aluminum sign pedestals and frames
• Recyclable & sustainable green products
• 10 Year limited warranty from iZone Imaging
• Made in the USA
• Lead time 4–6 weeks from proof approval (rush options available)
How To Order:
Give Mary a call to discuss your project, and get an up-to-date listing of panel choices, we are always adding more to the series. If you need something new that you do not see in our series, we can make it for you!